Who is sad that Halloween is over?

Me, me, me! Oh well. I know that this is the day of putting away the fun and spooky Halloween decorations. I know I can start to put out the fall decorations. But I'm just sad to see my Halloween creations be packed up for a whole year, only to come out again next year. I love the pumpkins I made. I love the framed art I made. I love the spooky house I made. Sigh. Oh well.

Oh I do get to test if the rub-ons can be reused or not. I put a few on the wall and I need to peel them off. I'll try putting them on something to see if they'll stick. Check back later for more on this.

Here's something to show you in the meantime. 

We made this at the Big Shot Class on Wednesday. I used the Matchbox Die plus the Decorative Label Punch. I like the antique brads too. Super fun! I'm going to make a bunch of these for Thanksgiving as a name place holder.

Here's another fun project I made using the Big Shot:




I was holding onto this die for a long time without actually using it so I pulled it out and tried my hand at the pop up Birthday Cake card. Super easy!

Here's the pieces you need to make it:



The die cuts the blue peices and you cut the strips. Instructions are included with the die.

Happy Stampin!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Join me on Periscope tonight

Punch art crazy!