Online Spectacular Sale Begins Today!

Visit my Stampin' Up! Home Page to learn how to save 50% off Stampin' Up! Products. Click Here

Love our fabric or have thought about getting the My Digital Studio software for designing invitations, scrapbooks, Christmas Cards and calendars than this sale is for you! Shop online or email me your order and I'll place it for you. 

Here's a tutorial that I made about the shaving cream technique.

Fall colors are so beautiful so I thought I'd do something with Cajun Craze, Peach Parfait, So Safron and Old Olive. I hope you like it!

Start off by putting a bunch of shaving cream in a Tupperware container. Smooth it out so it's sort of flat. Then add drops of re-inker randomly around the surface of the shaving cream. Take a knife or stick and swirl the ink around until it looks how you want it to. 



Press your Whisper White paper into the shaving cream until the whole piece is covered in shaving cream. Pull the paper up and scrap off the cream with a knife or other scraping tool. Our Decor rubbing tool works great!

Then you wipe off the excess shaving cream with a paper towel and let it dry. It'll be a little damp for a while.

After it's dry adhere it to the card. For my card above I also sponge the butterflies and used dimensionals to pop up the saying. I think it turned out great.


So that's our shaving cream technique. Happy Stampin'!


Comments

Cindy said…
ooooohhhh!!! Beautiful job with the shaving cream technique. Lovely with the fall colors. #271 following from Stampin Connection.

Popular posts from this blog

Join me on Periscope tonight

Look who's getting a visit from the toothfairy!