Fall is here!

Here's my new Fall Banner I made. I really can't take credit for it since I got the idea from Kimberly. Click here to see her banner.

Close up of the letters:





I used: Waffle paper, sewing machine, vintage brads, Very Vanilla CS,
Pumpkin Pie CS, Old Olive CS, two step bird punch, oh and some suede paper that totally matches our colors! The little clothes pin and twine are from the Mini Catalog. It's the countdown to Christmas box kit. I love it because you can use the items in it for other things too.


Hope you enjoy this beautiful fall weather we are having. My girls and I are sleeping on the USS Alabama. It's a Battleship in our bay and it's going to be awesome! I'll post pictures later this weekend. We're also in a Veteran's Day Parade tomorrow. Busy, busy, busy. LOL.

Don't forget the Christmas card class this Sunday! I have a few ladies coming so it should be fun. Plus we're making Valentine's Day Cards for the troops. Join me and make sure you RSVP to my email: jackieb410@bellsouth.net

Comments

New follower from SC...
Marcia
stampinwithmarcia.blogspot.com

Popular posts from this blog

Join me on Periscope tonight

Punch art crazy!