You Stole My Heart!

Hello again. I've been very busy this week. I had to prepare and hold my daughters Girl Scout Investiture Ceremony on Tuesday. It was great and everyone did so well saying their lines and singing the songs. I think it was a very memorable event for those girls.

I also started saving money by clipping coupons and working the deal at Publix. I am not a frugal shopper and I think the stress of clipping and trying to get the cheapest deal on things might make me quit doing this but I did save $56. So I guess it's worth it. Let me see... That's 2 or 3 stamp sets. Or 5 packs of Designer Series Paper.  I guess it's worth it. LOL.

I also finally had my punch class on Wednesday. Everyone had fun and I even signed up Jeannette to be a demonstrator. She helped me out before class making sure we had everything cut and ready. She's awesome! I can't wait to help her plan her first open house/workshop. She's so much fun and I know everyone will love her.

Even though I've been so busy I did find time to make something cute for you. Lookie:


I used the corduroy buttons in Summer Sun for the sun. I used paper from the Tall Tales Designer Series Paper and of course the new stamp set in the mini catalog that has this cute raccoon. I love it! Hope you do too.

Tonight I have a class for a bunch of Girl Scouts. 12 of them. Yikes! We'll be making a cute heart treat cup card. I think you'll like it. I'll try to save one to take pictures of and post on my blog.

TTFN.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Join me on Periscope tonight

Punch art crazy!