Roxy the Love Bot!

Okay my husband told me a funny story today about a robot that some guy in Japan invented. Her name is Roxy. So here's my Roxy Valentine box.



Here's what they look like when you get them. They have 30 boxes in each pack. 3 different designs too.




The fold and fit together really easy. Takes less than a minute to put it together. You can add the cute little circle heart shape to the closure if you want.





Here's what it looks like before I add some fun stuff to it.





I used some of the scraps to make the scallop circle punch and added the heart to the center. Then I tied some ribbon to the bottom after I punched it with the scallop edge punch.





Finished size is about 3 x 3. They are thick enough to hold a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup. There are boy bots too. Call me to place an order in time for Valentine's day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Join me on Periscope tonight

Punch art crazy!