Hi I'm Tess!

I'd like to introduce you to a new friend of mine. Her name is Tess. I think she's very creative, smart and fun. Not only does she stamp and make cards, she can wish people a Happy Valentine, Happy Birthday or just Thinking of You.



Hi I'm Tess!


Isn't she so cute! I love the new set from the Mini Catalog called Tote-ally Tess. Watercoloring her is fun and I can play around with her hair color and her clothes. I can even make her sexy. LOL. Check out the card I made for Valentine's Day.



I used my Big Shot to make the letters for this card. (Timeless Type). I punched circles from scrap paper left over from the Love Bots boxes and attached to the back of Tess. She had to have a Valentine card to hold that she stamped herself. Added a little ribbon and a border punch and I have one sexy card! I'm sure my hubby will love receiving this card next month.

If you want more ideas using Tess check back often cuz I'll be using her a lot!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Join me on Periscope tonight

Punch art crazy!