My anniversary was great!

No one sent me a card for my anniversary. But my hubby did buy me one and he wrote a poem inside it for me. I love it an was really touched by his thoughtfulness. I really do have a wonderful husband no matter what I say about him. LOL.

I have to tell you the funny thing that I bought him for our anniversary. I bought him two books at an antique store. He loves hunting and fishing so I was going for that theme. Plus he likes old books. So one of the books was written by Earnest Hemmingways' daughter about hunting with her dad. I thought that would be a good one. The other one was called The Big Fisherman. I don't know what made me think it was about fishing but it turns out that the book is about Jesus and his disciples. LOL. We both got a kick out of that. But when he started to read it he said it was well written and sounded good. So we'll both read it and see what we learn.

I have to say that I love the necklace that Steve got me. I did kinda pick it out. It's white gold with diaonds and it swirls around and kinda looks like a J. I like it a lot. :)

That's it for today. I'm looking forward to the class on Thursday day for Easter cards and also the marker club meeting on Thursday night. See you soon!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Join me on Periscope tonight

Look who's getting a visit from the toothfairy!