Happy Anniversary

So this is the big 10 for my hubby and I. Ten years is a long time and I know that sometimes it feels more like 50. But that's just because I feel like I've known Steve all my life. He does so much to help me out around the house and I know I don't give him as much credit as I should.

This year I wanted to go to Hawaii for our anniversary but the way things are going with the economy it's looking like we will be lucky to go out to dinner. So I was trying to come up with something fun to do. If you have any ideas let me know. But I was thinking of going camping over night in Gulf Shores. I think it's like $25 to pitch a tent. I don't mind roughing it and we could take our boat and go fishing the next morning. I think he would like that and we'd have some alone time. I just need to check with our babysitter. LOL.


Here's the card I'm making for him. Also I'm running a contest this month for all my customers and friends to join in. Send me an Anniversary card by the 20th and you'll be entered into a drawing for a free ink pad. I think it will be fun to see what you all come up with.


Hope you are having a great March! I'm loving this warm weather. :)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Join me on Periscope tonight

Punch art crazy!