More Birthdays and St. Patty's Day

Today we had a nice little down pour of rain exactly two minutes after Steve mowed the lawn. Perfect timing if you ask me. I've been working on two cards for the birthday parties my kids are going to this weekend. One party is in New Orleans (their cousin) so I'm having them pack. I think the suitcase is full of toys instead of clothes but that's okay. I'll check it before we leave.





I got inspired to make these cards because the invitation had a bunch of wild animals on it. Giraffes, lions, alligators, etc. So I used the Wild About You stamp set and I used the palm trees from the Prehistoric Friends set. I think they came out cute.




The girls cousin always has a petting zoo at her party and usually a baby alligator so the theme of the card is perfect for her too.

The grass was made using the scallop edge punch. That's the best punch ever! It's so easy to use and makes projects pop.

Here's a pic of the St. Patty's Card I made. I used the Cheers To You stamp set for the beer mugs and the Pinch Proof for the saying. I did get inspired from a card I saw on Split Coast.



Here's the one Liz made. She's a demo in Mobile and she hosted this month. She used the heat and stick powder which I really wasn't a big fan of before but I'm starting to like it. I think I just need to make sure my versamark pad is juicy first. What do you guys think?





Hope you have a Pinch Proof day on March 17th! Send me a kiss since I'm Irish. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Join me on Periscope tonight

Look who's getting a visit from the toothfairy!