Kids Birthday Cards

I had to make a few birthday cards last weekend. Here's what I came up with for a boy.





Isn't it great? I love the bright colors and solid images. I used Pacific Point paper for the bright blue so I stamped in that as well. (Gotta match). and I thought it needed something in the corner so I punched out a sun with the 1/8" circle punch in Summer Sun.


This is the card I made for a sweet little girl who reminds me of an angel. I hope she liked all the glitter. :)


After making a bunch of cards I wanted to work on a scrapbook page for a workshop I'm doing this week. Here's what I came up with.


Isn't it so beachy? I love it. And really it was so simple with the Simply Scrappin' Kit. I used a few sheets and some stickers that come in it with some Close to Cocoa paper I have. I wanted to use a wedding photo for this since it is the Love Stories kit. But I think it shows how this kit can be used for more than just weddings.


I have a few St. Patricks Day cards to download too but I'll have to do that later.

Happy Stampin'!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Join me on Periscope tonight

Punch art crazy!