Zombies and Monsters and Bats Oh My!

Halloween is almost here! I have really enjoyed decorating the house with all kinds of spooky decor. But of course taking pictures of all the spookyness and scrapbooking it is what's best of all!

Last year my daughter's costume was sort of like a zombie. So here's a scrapbook page that I did with the new DSP in the Mini Catalog called Pick Your Poison.


I really like this paper. It's full of details and elements so you don't even need to have stamps to make an awesome page.

Here's some shots of the other pages.


Don't forget that all Stampin' Up! Designer Paper is double sided so you get even more for your money.

Here's some random pictures that my girls took when I wasn't around. LOL.







I want to say a big Thank You to Ann and Cori who had workshops for me this week. Below is the card I did at those workshops.



I really love how the shaving cream technique turned out. The colors I used in this card were Soft Suede, Pool Party and Lucky Limade.
After putting the card together I used the Smooch Spritz Vanilla Shimmer all over it. You can find that on page 203, 118772, $4.95.

If you want to schedule a private class, workshop or party let me know. I'd love to teach you and your friends how to make beautiful cards, scrapbook pages, boxes and decor.

In case you don't know, I'm having a Christmas party just for my hostesses and downline. Sign up or host a party to get an invitation. You don't want to miss out on the fun, food and crafting I have planned for my very special customers.

Have a fun and safe Halloween.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Join me on Periscope tonight

Punch art crazy!