Free Big Shot ends soon!



Okay stampers. This is a great deal that Stampin' Up! is offering. I would hate for you to miss out on it because of not knowing about it. So here's all the details:

You pay $175 +tax and get:

4 stamp sets of your choice
4 ink pads of your choice
2 packs of cardstock of your choice
1 pack of Designer Series Paper of your choice
1 punch of your choice
adhesive
stamp and scrub
stamp and mist
Embossing folder of your choice
envelopes
ribbon of your choice
clear block
wheel handle
Stampin around wheel of your choice
versamark pad
sponge
color coach
re inker of your choice
Wheel Ink Cartridge
2 markers of your choice
blender pen

All this is valued at $340. Then the FREE part comes in. You get a free Big Shot worth $99. Or you can pick out $100 worth of Stampin' Up! Product that you want. Shipping is free on all of this too.

Does this sound like a deal to you? I hope you really think about joining my team. We have a lot of fun and you can even make money doing what you love.

Visit my website to sign up online or call me today and I'll help you get your free Big Shot.

Next team meeting is November 14th. I'll have a special prize for all my new turtles so you don't want to miss it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Join me on Periscope tonight

Look who's getting a visit from the toothfairy!