Halloween mask

Here's the mask I decorated for the Halloween party I went to last week.

I bought the black mask and then got creative with our punches, dies, waffle paper, brads and shimmer paint.

Here's a close up of the sides:


Spider charm is so spooky!

I love the tiny silver brads. Oh and the rhinestones.

I put most of the items on with a glue gun. Some punches are retired but you can get the bat punch on the clearance rack. So Ho Blossoms is the punch I used to make the little flowers. I also embossed the butterflies with out spider web embossing folder. Love that!

I think I had more fun making the mask than wearing it. LOL.  (The party was so much fun though!) I really like this time of year. :)

Happy creating!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Join me on Periscope tonight

Look who's getting a visit from the toothfairy!