Spoiled Rotten

I've been so busy lately that I haven't had a chance to download pictures from Regionals. So today I took some time to update my blog and show you how spoiled I feel. Stampin' Up! really knows how to put on an event.

First I will tell you that I enjoyed my time on stage doing the shaving cream technique for everyone. It seemed to go well and everyone loved the results of the technique. I loved watching the other two demos that also presented. Really great ideas from them. One was a pop up card and the other was cute little bags made with our packing paper. How awesome is that? I'm always trying to find a use for it instead of throwing it away.

Here's the goodie bag I brought home from Regionals.


(It's stuffed with goodies. Want to see???)








These were the swaps I got. I made a few 3D swaps and 3 card swaps. Woo hoo! I know. So many huh? LOL.

Here's the card that Shannon West gave me for doing the presentation.



It's so pretty and elegant. I asked her how she made the top part of the card. It's actually a background stamp. Parlor Prints on page 150 in the Big Book. I also can pick out any stamp set I want for free. Woo hoo!

Here's pictures of the make n takes that we did.




I really liked this set. It's from the mini catalog and I didn't realize all the amazing things you can do with it. It's called You Are Loved. Such a sweet name. :)

Everytime you go to a Stampin' Up! event there are door prizes. Many ladies won the stamp set Gift Givers from the mini catalog. One of my turtles won something too. But the amazing thing was that Stampin' Up! gave away two products to EVERYONE! Wow!

Here's what everyone got:


I love this card holder. It organizes your cards and you can decorate it to go with your craft room, living room, bedroom or where ever. Even your kitchen and you could put recipe cards in it. How cool!

The Thanksgiving book is really sweet too. I still need to decorate mine. They showed us how you can use craft reinkers to "paint" the cover. No paper cuting involved.

I guess that's all for now. I'm looking forward to my club meeting tonight. Woo hoo!

Happy Stampin'!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Join me on Periscope tonight

Look who's getting a visit from the toothfairy!