Stazon or basic black

Okay stampers, here's my post about comparing Stazon Ink with Stampin' Up! Basic Black Ink. We'll be using the stamp set Wicked Cool since it has solid images to use.







As you can see in the pictures the Stazon has a much darker image. The ink covers completely without faded spots. So now you might be asking yourself, "Why would I ever buy the Stampin' Up! ink pad."

Here's one reason. Sponging.

I like this ink for sponging because the Stazon Ink seems a little sticky and I don't think it's as easy to work with for sponging.

Here's a card I made in about 10 minutes or less.


I used some ribbon, glimmer brads and Pick your Poison DSP. Simple and yet spooky enough to send to a friend.

Have you heard the news yet? Stampin' Up! is offering a free Big Shot to everyone that joins Stampin' Up! this month. What a Spooktacular Idea! Contact me for more details or visit my website.

Happy Stampin'!

Comments

Unknown said…
Cute card. Just curious when the last time was you re-inked your SU Basic Black pad. Maybe that's why the stamped image wasn't as solid as you wanted?
Thanks for sharing!

Popular posts from this blog

Join me on Periscope tonight

Look who's getting a visit from the toothfairy!