It's great being a demo

I really love my job. In fact it's not really a job. It's my hobby but I can make some extra money doing it. This week was a busy week so I spent a lot of time with my girls and my husband. My girls take karate, dance and Girl Scouts. (I'm their leader). My husband likes to have clean laundry and a nice looking house. I try my best to do those things. Hee hee. I have pets too and I'm involved with my church. Doing all this I have to say that my business is really a part time business. I work on it when I can. Sometimes laundry isn't put away but really, clean and laying on the bed is good enough if you ask me. :)

So this week I designed a cute Halloween banner (during my free time) for my Mystery Hostess club using the new pennants die. It's so easy to make that I may start making them for every occasion. With the Big Shot and a few dies you can make lots of home decor items for less than buying it in the store. Plus you get the satisfaction of making it yourself.


This month you can get the Big Shot for FREE when you sign up for the starter kit. If you already have the Big Shot you can pick out $100 worth of current Stampin' Up! products.


Above is the banner Angela made. I like how hers turned out since she used different papers from the Pick Your Poison pack than I did.

With all that's going on in my life I have not been able to send out cards yet to friends and family. I was pleasantly surprised though when I opened my own mailbox. 

Angela made this cute Halloween card below.

Front:Inside:



And Becky made this Spooky card. I love the fancy fold she did.




Being a demonstrator is great all by it self but the small, unexpected perks of the job really makes it the best job in the world. I love getting surprises in the mail from my creative friends. They are so incredibly talented!

I want to thank all of my stamping friends for inspiring me with the projects they share with me and for the lives that they touch through stamping.

I am so pleased to let you know that I am adding to my Stampin' Up! family today. :) Her name is Diane and I'm glad to have her join my team. She's so excited about getting the Big Shot for free. I'm so excited for how this will help her increase her own circle of friends. My team is awesome and I love that we all help each other out. I'm a lucky lady indeed.

God bless!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Join me on Periscope tonight

Look who's getting a visit from the toothfairy!