Turtle Time

My team of turtles were busy last night but a few were able to come. Laura was our number one in sales and she got a special gift for being top sales person.


It's a bauble for the Simply Adorned Chain.

I also did a Minute to Win It game where we timed the ladies to see how many ink pads they could open in one minute. Laura breezed through them like an old pro. She ended up winning with 20 ink pads opened in a minute. Woo hoo! Elizabeth did pretty good opening 18. Two actually came apart. It was a good thing I remembered how to put them together. Click here if you ever have a problem with yours. The video will help you.

Here's some of the door prizes and game prizes I gave away.


I started to work on the class projects for the Strength and Hope Stamp Set.

Here's the scrapbook page you get to do.



Pictures of my child not included. LOL.

But what is included you ask? Well let me tell you. The stamp set Strength and Hope. This scrapbook page. A card. A box and a candle. I will show you pictures of those soon. But really you should sign up for the class right now. Visit my events page and click on the RSVP. It's only $30.

That's it for today. I hope to hear from you soon.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Join me on Periscope tonight

Punch art crazy!