Back to school!

Wow! My first day of freedom and I'm getting lots of laundry done. LOL. Actually I've been making some phone calls for my business. I love to reconnect with past customers and make sure they have everything they need. One of my goals this month is to start a "use your stuff" class. If you are like me you might buy something and never put it together and use it. I have a lot of stamp sets just waiting to be inked. Now that my two girls are in school I'll have more time to create cards and scrapbook pages.

Here's a scrapbook page from today.


I did this with My Digital Studio so no ink required. It's a great program with lots of awesome stamp sets, embellishments and papers all stored neatly on my computer. What makes this so great is that it's portable (if you have a laptop.)

Well I think I better check on laundry, eat some lunch and get back to work.

Have a great day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Join me on Periscope tonight

Look who's getting a visit from the toothfairy!