It's awesome to be a demo!

I know a few of my friends and customers have been getting an ear full about how great it is to be a demonstrator. Apparently they agree but feel a little bit weary of joining the Stampin' Up! Family.

I can understand why they don't want to do it. Sometimes it's time, sometimes it's space. Sometimes it's fear of having to sell. Whatever the case may be I have been unable to sign someone up since attending Convention.

I'll be honest with you. I will get something if someone signs up before August 15th. I will get three free stamp sets. That's right. Maybe even four if the recruiting challenge is met by all convention attendees.

That's a lot of free stamps and that's if I sign up one person.

So I'm thinking that maybe I need to offer some free stamps to those who join before August 15th.

Would anyone want a free stamp set? How about two? How about three??? I have a huge box of totally awesome stamp sets that I'm willing to part with if someone just signs up with me.

I don't know why anyone wouldn't want to be a part of my Totally awesome Turtle group. Turtles are the best because we are Terrific, Unique, Resourceful, Talented, Lovely Stampers. That's why.

I know that there's a commitment that seems to stop some ladies from actually going through with signing up. I know that some take joining Stampin; Up! seriously. But if you ask yourself these three questions and answer yes to them I think we should talk more about the opportunity to live a life that you have always wanted.

1.  Do I love being creative?

2. Do I like to save money?

3. Do I want to spend time with other creative ladies?

These questions will get you started thinking about joining. Don't let negative thoughts stop you from doing something that could posible change your life for the best. I am so thankful to Michelle for moving away because I would have never joined if she was still here. I would never have met the ladies I know now and I would never had known that I'm capable of running a successful business. I am grateful to Michelle for giving me the push I needed to become a Stampin' Up! demonstrator.

Want to know another perk? I'm part of a group called L-inked Together. I'm in the second level of Mandy Grant who is totally awesome! She inspires me to do more with my craft and with my business just by doing it herself. When she earned the cruise to Alaska I realized that I could do more to reach my goals. She prayed for me and my business and I felt that power in my life as I was able to step outside my comfort zone and ask more ladies to be a part of my team. It can be scary to ask someone to spend money and start their own crafting circle. Luckily I found a group of ladies that lift me up and inspire me to grow and do more. I'm still learning to be a better leader but I feel that our friendship is the most important part of what I'm doing.

Here's a fabulous gift that Mandy gave me at Convention.


It's a journal that she designed using My Digital Studio. I love how she makes me feel special and appreciated. She's an amazing person and I'm glad to know her and continue our friendship.

So now you know the truth about being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator.

What are you waiting for? Call me! LOL.

251-454-9545

Jackie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Join me on Periscope tonight

Punch art crazy!