Little Suzy Homemaker

Well their name isn't Suzy but they want to learn to do some homemaker stuff. Crazy girls.

Here's Amanda using the iron.


Here's Jessica.


I think they are on their way to being little homemakers. LOL. I was thinking of scrapbooking these pictures and thought...wouldn't it be neat to have some paper or stamps with ironing boards on them? Well of course it would. So here's what I've order recently.




You can find this stamp set and paper on page 53 of the Idea Book and Catalog. I love this Suite of products. So many cute accessories too.

Still don't have a catalog? You can buy one for $10 or host a party and get it for free. Contact me today for more information.

Dont forget today is Tax Free day in Alabama. Let me know what supplies you need to stock up on and I'll order it for you. Tax free. For some of you that's a 10% savings.

Have a blessed day!

Jackie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Join me on Periscope tonight

Punch art crazy!