Creative ideas

I've been staying up late working on some scrapbook pages. Here's my latest one.


I used the new stamp set in the Idea Book and Catalog called Up, Up and Away on page 63. It's so cute and fun. I'll probably make a few birthday cards with it for the girls to use this year.

Of course I already need happy belated birthday cards. Here's one that's a 3 x 3 card using the new Ronald McDonald House Stamp Set called Turtle & Co. on page 16. Stampin' Up! donates $3 every time someone buys this stamp set. I think it's the cutest set with frogs, turtles, snails and great sayings.



All the paper you need is whisper white cardstock. Everything else is ink. Well the little flower is punched out of some scrap cardstock I had.

I colored in the turtle with markers, applied some two-way glue and some dazzling diamonds, added a pearl and there you go. So pretty and cute and ready to send to one of my many friends and family who had a birthday in the last couple months. LOL.

Speaking of turtles I have to show off two cards I received recently.





It's so nice to receive a card back once in a while. :) I loved these two cards because they are so fun and playful and full of details. Glitter, cut out letters, lots of layers and neat ideas for adding texture. Thank you Carol and Becky! You guys are awesome!

I will post some pictures of my girls ironing tomorrow. LOL. I know. They wanted to learn. Not sure if I'm the best teacher for that but at least they didn't get burned.

Have a great day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Join me on Periscope tonight

Punch art crazy!