Found a New Download

I was cleaning up my craft room (gasp!) and found the disc they gave us at Convention for the Noteworthy MDS digital images. So I put it on my computer and made this:

Everything on this page is from the Noteworthy package. Do you like it? I really like the alphabet set and numbers. You can make them any color. I played around with the papers a little and really like the swirls and polka dots. So fun to play with!

If you want this disc you can get it by being a hostess. Let's plan a date to get together and I'll show you the software and all the fun things it can do. I even have samples of our print services. High quality and fast turn around.

Just as a reminder, tomorrow is the last day for the buy three get one free deal on Designer Paper. Don't miss out on this awesome deal! You save over $10.

Have a blessed day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Join me on Periscope tonight

Punch art crazy!