Perfect Squares! Stampin' Up! Framelits!

Okay this is a short and sweet post. I can't even remember if I shared this already on my blog or if I just posted it on facebook. So here it is again. We did this card a hostess meeting. So come by and check out the class on Sunday and see if you want to be able to earn hostess benefits without cleaning your house.



I'm sure we'll be doing something awesome so let me know you want to come and I'll send you directions. I also do the hostess club long distance. You get a completed card sent to your house each month and at the end of  6 months you get your awesome $110 worth of product and hostess benefits. Club membership includes 6 card classes, clear case, plus the above mentioned products. Yeah!

Have a blessed day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Join me on Periscope tonight

Look who's getting a visit from the toothfairy!