Bible Journaling

Recently I was invited to join an online bible journaling group. They are amazing artists creating beautiful art in their bibles or journals. This really appealed to me so I started to do a bit of art myself.

 
I am using Stampin' Up!s This and That Journal instead of my bible (I just can't do that yet). I usually get inspired by a verse from the bible that I have read on Facebook. Then I use my stamps, inks, markers, stickers, etc. to create a page in my journal. While making the page I read the passage several times and think about what it means to me.
 
God works in our lives and encourages us to follow our dreams. I enjoy making cards, crafting and scrapbooking. Here's a huge sign from God saying that I'm doing what I should be. My church asked me to make up a scrapbook for a special person who was retiring from our church. She let me do pretty much whatever I wanted to do. Here's the cover of the scrapbook I made:
 



She loved it and I'm so blessed to be a part of this church community.

I used the blendabilities to color and draw the images. Sponged the sun beams using Daffodil Delight.  I also stamped using the stamp set from one of the Paper pumpkin kits for the leaves in three shades of green.

I hope you are inspired to start journaling and creating in your bibles. It is amazing what God can do in our lives.

Thanks for looking and have a blessed day.

Comments

playbazaar said…
Casi todos luchan contra la depresión en algún momento de sus vidas. La depresión puede hacer que las actividades diarias se detengan y play bazaar satta king vivir la vida sea una tarea difícil a medida que las personas se enfrentan a una tristeza insoportable.

Popular posts from this blog

Join me on Periscope tonight

Punch art crazy!