Paper Pumpkin 50% off

Hey crafters, here's a great deal! Paper Pumpkin is 50% off the first two months when you sign up before September 9th. So make sure you go to www.mypaperpumpkin.com and sign up.

Use the code HALFOFF2 to get the discount.

Here's last month's kit.


I grab the box on my way out the door on a mini vacation with the family. I thought, "If we find some time to craft this will be perfect for it." It turns out that we had some down time on the trip. The girls said they were bored so I brought out the box.

Here's my girls making cards, envelopes and stamping.



Do you want to try receiving this box every month? Each month is different and you'll get lots of great product from Stampin' Up! to use on the projects that comes in the box or you can use them for other projects. Every kit has a unique stamp set and ink spot. This alone is worth the cost but add awesome papers, cardstock, embellishments, pop dots, twine, etc. you'll be wishing you had signed up for the 1/2 off deal. So make sure you visit the website:

www.mypaperpumpkin.com

Here's a display board that I created using past paper pumpkin kits. I usually change it up a little to make it unique to me. I love how easy it is to create fun and amazing projects and not have to own it all.


Make sure you pick me as your demonstrator. Jackie Barfield. Thanks for looking and God bless!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Join me on Periscope tonight

Look who's getting a visit from the toothfairy!