Feathers are in for 2014

Stampin' Up! finally has made a stamp set to go with feather framelits . Yeah!!! Check out this card I sent to my team members for being so awesome!


I love the colors: daffodil delight, coastal cabana, calypso coral. I used the background hardwood stamp in Baked Brown Sugar. I truly am thankful for my team of TURTLES. That's what I call them since they are. Visit my team page above to learn more about them and why they are called TURTLES.

Planning my team getaway trip now and can't wait to pamper those who promoted and achieved higher sales and recruited. They rock!

Looking forward to seeing them soon.

Thanks for looking.

Comments

playbazaar said…
Lidiar con la depresión puede ser un reto. Reflexiona sobre lo que tienes y play bazaar satta king no lo que no. Cuando estás deprimido, hacer esto te puede ayudar a ver lo que todo es positivo en tu vida. satta king play bazaar Levantará sus espíritus por encima de sus propias preocupaciones.

Popular posts from this blog

Join me on Periscope tonight

Look who's getting a visit from the toothfairy!