Make a difference! Ronald McDonald House Charities Stamp Set

I love the new Ronald McDonald House Stamp Set. Check it out:



Flamingo Lingo Clear-Mount Stamp Set 134306                        
$3 will be donated to the Ronald McDonald House Charities with the purchase of each stamp set.

I loved the samples in the book with this set but had to change it up a bit and use the bleaching technique for the background.

Here's what I came up with.


 
This stamp set coordinates with three different punches plus the Bitty Banner framelits.
 
Petite Petals   133322
Scallop Oval  119856
Petite Curly Label  129405
 
Bitty Banners  129267
 
I used Calypso Coral for the ink color on the flamingo and the cardstock. Bleaching the cardstock made it turn to a perfect shade of Daffodil Delight. I added a touch of Coastal Cabana.
 
I hope you enjoyed my card. Have a wonderful day!
 
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Join me on Periscope tonight

Punch art crazy!