Project Life meets Stampin' Up!

I've been wanting to use this product since I saw it in stores but because of being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator I usually don't buy products I can't sell. Luckily I can now buy and sell Project Life! Stampin' Up! has 5 new kits that will make scrapbooking so easy and quick. I made four pages in an hour. Take a look:





I don't know about you but for me that's a record. I really liked looking for the cards that matched paper I already had. The pictures are from Meet the Teacher day and First day of school. I can envision my child's school year in an album now. I think this will make my life so much easier and less stressful too. I usually take hours to make one page. With this I just slide the pictures into the pockets and then add a few embellishments along with a journal card. Easy. Fast.

Plus I think they turned out great!

Oh I don't know if you noticed but I did stamp on some of the paper. I have to include stamping. That's the fun part. Getting a little ink on my fingers.

If you want to start making easy and quick scrapbook pages here's what you need:

Item
Description
Price
135294
Variety Pack 12" x 12" Project Life Photo
Pocket Pages
12 pages: 2 ea. of 6 designs.
$6.95
135298
Everyday Adventure Project Life Card Collection
100 double-sided, color -coordinated cards in 3 sizes:
4" x 6", 4" x 4", and 3" x 4"
$15.95
135301
Everyday Adventure Project Life Accessory Pack
4 3" x 4" specialty cards; 8 sticker sheets;
1 acetate accents sheet; 8 wood accents;
2 epoxy stickers; 4 arrow paperclips;
1 roll washi tape (5 yds.)
$9.95
135304
Project Life Journaling Pens
2 pens (01 and 05)
$4.95
135346
Project Life Corner Punch
$7.95
135707
Cards & Labels Project Life Framelits Dies
5 dies
$24.95
135785
Project Life Day to Day Photopolymer Stamp Set
42 stamps
$25.95
136706Project Life Au jour le jour (Day to Day Set in French)$25.95
135787
Project Life Point & Click Photopolymer Stamp Set
26 stamps


Order on my website or email me and have me order for you. I'm also going to be doing a quarterly scrapbook class. This will be totally fun. I'll even have door prizes for the person who gets the most pages done.

Check my events page for more details.

Thanks for looking!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Join me on Periscope tonight

Punch art crazy!