Blendabilities and water coloring

I have been able to get the new Blendabilities before they are available to customers and I have to say I love them!

Using markers and aqua painters has worked for me to water color images. I love the look of watercolor and enjoy shading and creating depth on my projects. Since I got the blendabilities I am so thrilled with how easy it is to create this depth and shading with just three markers and going over the project until I'm happy with how it looks.

Here's something I did using the different colors and the Poppy background stamp.



I found a blog that describes the new markers much better than I could have so please go visit Linda Heller's blog.


I have a class coming up on Tuesday and I will show how you can watercolor like a pro so I hope you can come.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Join me on Periscope tonight

Punch art crazy!