Paper Pumpkin Kit - Father's Day!

I love surprises! My Paper Pumpkin is my monthly surprise that I give myself. Every month my red box shows up in the mail and I can't wait to open it and see what's inside. May's kit didn't disappoint.




I love the amazing designs, colors, embellishments, stamps, ink, envelopes and printed paper. I admit that a few of the past Paper Pumpkins left me wondering what was going on with this kit. It's suppose to be a showcase of Stampin' Up! products. A few of the past kits made me think they were running to a Big Box store for supplies. So I wrote to Stampin' Up! about my concerns and they listened. I have to say I'm so impressed now with this subscription that I feel it's worth more than the $19.95 that it costs. I look forward to every month and seeing the amazing product that it includes. One thing they improved most on was the quality of paper. I now feel this is something that is worthy of the Stampin' Up! name. Envelopes and cardstock are thicker and I love the unique stamp sets that you can only get when you sign up for this kit. Plus they are making the kits fit with an upcoming holiday or card making day. Mother's Day last month and this month was Father's Day. Another great thing that they did was make the kits usable for birthday or everyday occasions.

Do you want to sign up and get this wonderful surprise? Visit www.mypaperpumpkin.com and make sure to enter my name at the bottom of the form.

Happy Stamping!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Join me on Periscope tonight

Punch art crazy!