Shrinky Dink Charms

I'm doing a class on how to make these on Tuesday and Wednesday. I hope you can come.



I learned how to make charms a while ago but I saw a blog where someone made mason jar charms and thought, "Stampin' Up! has a die to cut out the stamp of a mason jar. Easy to make lots of these without cutting out with scissors."



Use StazOn ink and the mason jar stamp on the rough side of the Shrink a dink paper.



After you color it in you'll use the framelets to "punch" it out.  Then you'll use a heat tool to "shrink" the charms. Easy and fun. Make sure you come to my class on Tuesday or Wednesday for more hands on instructions.



You can do other shapes and images too. The sky's the limit.

Happy Stampin',
Jackie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Join me on Periscope tonight

Punch art crazy!