MDS 2+ is half off! Hurry and get it today!

Have you been wanting to get the exclusive software for Stampin' Up! that lets you create cards, scrapbooks, invitations and more? Usually this software is $79. But you can get it for $39 right  now. Sale ends Wednesday so hurry and get it. You can use it with Mac or Windows.

Here's a page that came with a download I just bought.


This download is called Convention 2012 but you could change a few of the titles and make it for another scrapbook. The most wonderful thing about the download is the chalkboard pages. I love them and that's really trendy right now. I'll post more pictures of pages that I make with it soon.

Don't forget that I'm doing a craft fair on Saturday. 8am to 5pm. I hope you can stop by. It's at The Gathering Place in Spanish Fort. Lots of other vendors and great gifts for Christmas. Stop by my booth for a free gift.

That's it for today. God Bless!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Join me on Periscope tonight

Punch art crazy!