Warm Winter Wishes

Hello everyone. I'm happy to share this weeks marker club technique with you. The spritzer tool.


This tool is designed to be used with Stampin' Up! markers. Making splatters, spots, and other effects is easy and quick.

Here's the card we made on Sunday.




The splatters are made with soft suede. I used the stamp set By The Seashore. I also used Crumb Cake cardstock and Very Vanilla. If you have any questions let me know.

We just started to do swaps at this club. What's a swap? It's a card that you made and then you trade with the other club members for the cards they made. Here's my swap:


Using the spritzing tool to make the splatters. I also used the tree from the stamp set Evergreen.


Visit my website to learn how to order directly from me or you can attend one of my classes and learn more about stamping techniques.

www.jackiebarfield.stampinup.net

Thanks for looking.

Jackie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Join me on Periscope tonight

Punch art crazy!