So love this card

I was blog surfing and found this website with so many awesome ideas that I really have to share it with you. Please visit her website at: Seeing Ink Spots

Here's her card:


She's so talented. I can't wait to try to make this myself. Especially the technique of using the embossing folder in new ways. Love it!

Here's a little something I did for my great nephew that was just born.




I love this set that is now retired. I can't part with it and I'm glad I haven't. I use it a lot still and on scrapbook pages.

Well my busy life is still busy. I have Girl Scout Camporee this weekend and need to get my girls camping gear ready. I also need to prepare for the meeting I'm having tomorrow for it. The girls need to practice their skit and they also need to know how to find items in their day packs. I'm going to hold a drill to see who can find the items I say first. LOL. Should be good.

Well the bus is almost home and I need to get the girls a snack, then homework, then go to dance class and then dinner.

Have a great day!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Join me on Periscope tonight

Punch art crazy!