Smells sweet

I've been having fun playing with the scented embossing powders. They really do smell good. I love the Melon one the best I think. At least today. LOL.

Here's the card that we made at my team meeting.


I used the stamp set Mouthwatering from the mini catalog. I also used the Sweet Cake for the saying. I got this stamp set for free when I recruited Diane. Thanks Diane!

I know I used a retired punch but I just thought it looked perfect for the tag. I never get rid of my Stampin' Up! punches. The work great for 1000s of punches and never go out of style.

I made the seeds from the heart on the Owl punch. Just punch out two and cut them in half.

The colors are Regal Rose, Garden Green and Whisper White.

I'm teaching a class on April 17th about using the embossing powders. You don't want to miss this one! Plus I'm making tamales for you all to eat. Yum!

Thanks for looking!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Join me on Periscope tonight

Punch art crazy!