Retired Stamp Sets



It's here! The retired list for 2012 Idea Book and Catalog has just been released and I know there are favorites of mine on there. I usually sell the stamp sets that I have after they retire but looking at this list I know I'll hang on to a lot of them because of how much I use them. So check it out and see which sets you want and then come to one of my events or just email me your order.

Click here for the list. (You'll have to scroll down once you go the website).

You can place orders online too. Visit my website and see what's coming up for my events and also to shop. The Summer Smooches is a great promotion going on right now too so make sure you check it out.

Happy Stampin'! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Join me on Periscope tonight

Punch art crazy!