Happy Birthday Jessica

I wasn't sure what type of card to make for my daughter for her birthday today so I got out the Stampin' Up! catalog and looked through it with her. We only got to page 13 when she said, "That one with the butterfly!" I said okay and went to work making her card. Only you know I couldn't keep it exactly the same. Here's my card:


If you have a catalog take a look and see which one you like better. I hope my baby likes it.

Tonight we are going to dinner at her favorite restaurant, Felix's. She loves the crab soup, hearts of palm and Shirley Temples. Mama likes the shotgun shrimp. Burns so good. LOL.

Well I have to go get ready for dinner but I wanted to share this with you first.

Have a blessed day!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Join me on Periscope tonight

Punch art crazy!