Spooky, Wicked, Cool

Those are the words you need to describe this card. I'm really excited to be doing a class at Gulf Coast Scrapbooking on the 28th this month. You get to make 10 Halloween Cards. Here's the card I came up with yesterday.


I used the embossing folder Spider Web on page 218 in the Big Catalog Book. I sponged some Whisper White ink on it. Then I used the new DSP from the Mini. I love this paper! It's called Pick Your Poison. One page I have to use as a scrapbook page because it's so amazing just how it is. The stamp set I used is Wicked Cool. This stamp set has been around at least a year but I didn't buy it until recently. I actually got it half off with hostess benefits. This stamp set has the candelabra, bats, web, witch hat, boots and two sayings. I can't believe it's only $14.95. Amazing.

Do you want to come to this class? Sign up on my website: Click Here Space is limited.

Well it's time to start some laundry. Have a great day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Join me on Periscope tonight

Punch art crazy!