Christmas Card Class this Sunday

Okay, I finally came up with a card I can do thanks to Julie in Canada. She's a demo and I love looking at her creations on her blog. Visit her page and see if you can guess which card inspired me.


I used the new stamp set from the Holiday Mini called Festive and Fun (123744 $14.95) and the new embossing folder (124096 $7.95) and the new stocking punch (124095 $16.95). Do you like it? You know you can come to my class on Sunday to make 10 of these cards for just $20 and then come to my Supper and Stamping club on Tuesday night to get a chance to earn hostess benefits. Buying these three items would be enough to join in the fun. ($25 order).

Here's some other great new cards to look at:

Francesca's baby shower invite. Isn't it soooo cute?


My first shaker card. Used the new mica flakes, shaker frames and tons of pearls.

I also made this beautiful card using a product that's retired but available right now on the clearance rack.



They are printed window sheets (115705 $2.99). You can make at least 6 cards using them. I added some rhinestones, crochet ribbon and a saying.

If you place an online order this month with me I'll enter you into a drawing for a free stamp set. (Your choice from my retired stash).

Have a great day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Join me on Periscope tonight

Punch art crazy!