Haunted Halloween House

Here's my latest idea for a class. Joan came over today and helped me design this totally spooky Haunted Halloween House. What do you think?



I used the new Halloween Designer Series paper from the Mini Catalog. Plus the Wicked Cool Stamp set and the Bingo Halloween stamp set. I love those! Joan had the Tim Holtz die for the fence and the gooey drippy punch. Love all the details and the sponging on this. I'm holding the class on October 2, 2-4pm. Contact me soon cause I only have so many of these houses. (Guess being a horder is good for something. LOL.) Cost of the class is $25.

Have a great day!

Comments

Carla said…
What a fabulous haunted house! I love the colors and the details. The gooey goo and the distressing are great! Will be such a fun class.

Popular posts from this blog

Join me on Periscope tonight

Look who's getting a visit from the toothfairy!