Wood you be mine?

I have just started to play with this manly lumberjack stamp set. He's perfect for Valentine's Day. Here's the colors I came up with for the shirt. Which one do you like?


Top to bottom:

Cajun Craze, Crumb Cake
Crushed Curry, Marina Mist, Lost Lagoon,
Real Red, Pear Pizzazz

So far I'm liking the Marina Mist best.

Here's the card I made for my hubby.


 
Stamp Set: Wood you be mine? 137134
Paper: Early Espresso CS, Whisper White CS, Adventure Bound DSP stack 137780
Ribbon and twine from Stampin' Up!

I even decorated the envelope. Woo hoo. I'm getting fancy. LOL.

I hope you enjoyed stopping by. Leave a message for me.

Jackie


Comments

playbazaar said…
Si la depresión es la única compañía que tienes, play bazaar satta king ¡te mantendrás deprimido! Por difícil que sea enfrentarte al mundo o a cualquier persona que esté en él cuando te sientas deprimido, ver a un amigo o familiar puede ser el mejor remedio.

Popular posts from this blog

Join me on Periscope tonight

Punch art crazy!