Mini Scrapbook using Best Year Ever Designer Paper

So a while back my friend Martha showed me an amazing book created by her friend's daughter, Julie. This book was all made from scratch using cardstock, designer paper and scor tape. So Martha wanted to learn how to make this book. I took a look at it and really wasn't sure how it was made. I knew it was made with love and lots of attention to detail.

A few month's later Martha calls me up to say that Julie is in town and would be willing to teach us how to make the scrapbook. I said I would be there. I wanted to see the details of how the book came together and how the pages were put together. They have pockets and belly bands and all kinds of neat extra flaps.

So I went to Martha's house and we all learned how to make this book. I started it off with just using my Fast Fuse tape, Best Year Ever Designer Paper from the Sale-a-bration catalog and Soft Suede Cardstock. The key is to make sure you measure the pages right. Plus you need to score it right too.

A bone folder is important too. You need to make sure your scores are creased good.

After working on the book for one day at Martha's I realized that I would need several weeks to get it done. Luckily Julie helped me learn how to make the basics which was the pages, cover, spine and flaps. I wish I had seen how she did belly bands and also the pockets on the front but I think I figured that out on my own. Might not be perfect though.

Here's the pictures of my pretty much finished book.






I think it will look so pretty with all the pictures in it too. Not sure yet what will be in this book. I just know I love it.

Thanks for looking and let me know if you want to learn how to make this book. I'm planning to do a class on March 9th.


Comments

tya6i said…
bheegi bheegi sadko pe me tera intzar kru
dheere dheere dil ki zameen tere he naam kru
khud ko me yu kho du ky phir na kbhi pau
haule haule zindgi ko ab tere hawale karu.
sanam re sanam re tu mera sanam hua re
tere kareeb satta king jo hone lga hu top tute sare bharam re.
ali said…
I m Really looking forward to read more. Your site is very helpful for us .. This is one of the awesome post i got the best information through your site and Visit also this site
aarti
Really many thanks


playbazaar said…
No pienses que la comida que comes no tiene nada que ver con la forma en que te sientes y por qué estás deprimido. IMohabbat Hindi Love Shayari In English At Poetry Tadka play bazaar Dur Na Jaya Karo Dil Tadap satta kingJake Samandar Ke Kinare Tum... Apne Hathon Me Pani Utha Lena... Jitna Tum Utha Lo Wo Tumhari.

Popular posts from this blog

Join me on Periscope tonight

Punch art crazy!