Team Projects

 
We did these projects last month. I love how the blendabilities look with this stamp set.

 
The pages in the DSP stack are perfect for making sour cream containers. I used the sweetheart punch then a circle punch to get the negative space then punched out a heart to put underneath it in the DSP. And layered it on top of the ever popular scallop circle. I cut my dimensionals so they wouldn't show.


Last but not least was the Lotus Blossom stamp set from Sale-a-bration and the scallop tag punch. A simple way to show your customers that you care. Can be used as a book mark or added to a card front. Colors I used were Blushing Bride and Rose Red. Stamp off once to get the lightest color in Blushing Bride.

 
My team met this last Saturday and we had fun making treat bags with the new framelits and also made cards from the kit Hooray It's Your Day. Did you know that this kit makes 20 cards. It includes 2 reusable masks, wood stars and words, two spritzing bottles, glitter paper, die cut embellishments, numbers, dimensionals, washi tape, star paper clips and twine. What would you pay for this kit? It's only $24.95.  You can add the stamp set to it for $13.95.
 
Thanks for looking and make sure to share my website with your friends.

Comments

playbazaar said…
Incluso si es sólo para tomar su mente fuera de sus problemas temporalmente, usted encontrará la compañía de otros puede ir un largo camino en hacer que se sienta mejor! satta king play bazaar

Popular posts from this blog

Join me on Periscope tonight

Punch art crazy!