MDS and personalized Thank You cards

Do you love to do traditional hand stamped cards? Do you like making 50 of them? Well I like creating a card to send to friends and family but I don't always like to make a bunch of the same card. MDS makes it really easy for me to design a beautiful card that I can customize for the individual easily. I can also add some traditional stamping after printing it if I want.

Here's the MDS card I made for a thank you card to Amanda's Birthday. (Not sent yet). LOL. My plan is to put a picture of each child in the box so they'll have a picture of themselves from the party.







I downloaded this awesome chalkboard paper with cute scrolls and designs in it. I also had this neat looking tape accessory that went nicely with the theme. MDS can change any photo to sepia so this was actually a full color photo I took.

If you think you might want to try MDS there's a free 30 day trial on the website. www.mydigitalstudio.net
Make sure you pick me as your demonstrator.

Here's a few pictures from the party I thought I'd share with you.







Parties are so much fun! I really love making the decorations and planning the games. We had a bunch of rubber snakes so we played a game with them trying to get them in the boot.

The banner is made with the two tags die 115954  $21.95. Amanda's favorite color is Turquoise. So of course I used Tempting Turquoise and Baja Breeze to create some of the decorations.

Thank you for looking. If you like what you see leave me a comment. :)

Jackie

Comments

Eileen Lang said…
What a great idea for the party. I'm sure they will love it.

Popular posts from this blog

Join me on Periscope tonight

Punch art crazy!