Happy New Year

I'm off to Leadership soon but wanted to say Happy New Year! Lots of great new products in the catalog and I've been busy making swaps to take to Convention so I can have new ideas to bring back.

I got an iPad for Christmas (Santa was good!) so hopefully I can update my blog from it. I will try to post what I can here but make sure to follow me on Facebook so you can have instant updates.

It's Stampin' Up!'s 25th anniversary. I can't believe how long they've been around and I only found out about them 6 years ago. I'm glad I did find out about them though because I LOVE stamps!!!

I'll be ready for new classes this month starting on the 15th. I'll be doing a bleaching technique. Can't wait to show you!

Then I'll be starting classes in Foley. This is so my snowbird friends can come to classes without having to drive an hour to see me. I'll post those on my website. Check out the events page.

Plus my downline and I are planning a new Valentine Projects class in February. Stay tuned for pictures of projects.

God is good and I can't wait to see what He has in store for us. Stamping, scrapbooking, sewing, creating. Email me projects you have made so I can see your creations.

That's it for now. I'll see if I can post pictures of cards later.

Have a blessed New Year!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Join me on Periscope tonight

Punch art crazy!