Artisan Embellishments are perfect for any project

I saw this kit in the mini catalog and thought it would be perfect for scrapbooking. Of course the first thing I use it on is a card. LOL. I guess I can't help it. Card making is in my blood now.







I like how the pool party button goes with the new ribbon from the sale-a-bration catalog. Buttons are great for embellishing cards and scrapbooks. But did you see those doilies? Especially the heart shaped one. Plus there's cute die cut "tags" and tickets you can use. Everything coordinates with Stampin' Up! colors.

The card above is made with Natural Composition Specialty Paper. I used some bleach to lighten up the flowers. The paper is already embossed so all you need to do is pick part of the paper you like, bleach it and attach it to the card. Easy.

Stamp set: Oh Hello      130733  Clear   18.95
Ink:    So Saffron, Early Espresso
markers: Primrose Petals, Lucky Limeade
Paper: Very Vanilla, Crumb cake and Natural Composition   126917    12.95
Artisan Embellishment Kit:  129328     9.95

Thanks for looking!

Jackie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Join me on Periscope tonight

Punch art crazy!