Preparing for event tomorrow

Tomorrow I'm having a huge event at Eastern Shore Baptist Church. I'm expecting 40 ladies to come stamp. I've designed several different cards to show and also did prepare a cute project for each lady to make and take.

Luckily my downline and special customers are helping me out. I don't know what I would do without them. They'll be able to help the ladies stamp and answer questions if I'm busy with someone.

Wish me luck!

Here's a cute card from Leadership that I liked.


And a scrapbook page.


It's using the new stamp set Gnome Sweet Gnome. You can find this stamp set in the
Occasions Mini Catalog. Super cute!

Don't forget to check out my events page and see if you can come to any classes. I would love to set up a time to get together with you and your friends.

Happy Stamping!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Join me on Periscope tonight

Punch art crazy!