Leadership was great!

Stampin' Up! did it again. They created a wonderful convention for the leaders of the company. Us demonstrators! Here's just a few photos of the event and the Make and Takes.


Here's some pictures of cards made by the Artisian Award Winners.





These are made with the kit in the Occasions mini that's only $9.95. Loved seeing new ideas for the die cut flowers and adding buttons and twine. I liked the kit just for the self adhesive jewels.

I had a last minute change to who I was rooming with at Leadership. My upline had to cancel her trip and so I was asking online who would like to stay with me. A lady with a baby answered my message. You might think I'm crazy to room with a baby. Just look at her though.



Arabella was such a sweet baby. So beautiful too. Jamie, her mom was fun to hang out with. She is from California (my home state). We had a lot in common. We shared a lot of ideas with each other too. I am looking forward to keeping up with her and seeing her again at Convention in Salt Lake City.

I guess that's it for now. I will post again soon.

Jackie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Join me on Periscope tonight

Punch art crazy!