New card, new product

I finally had a chance to create something with the new products in the Occasions mini catalog. Here's my card:


stamp sets: Bordering on Romance and Word Play.
Paper: Early Espresso Cardstock, Twitterpated DSP, Crumb Cake Cardstock, Luckly Limade Cardstock, Blushing Bride Cardstock
punch: 5 petal punch, itty bitty shapes
framelits: labels and edgelets
accessories: pearl accents, dimensionals, twitterpatted buttons, blushing bride pleated-satin ribbon.
ink: early espresso, sponging on edges.

I also did a card class in Gulf Shores a few weeks ago. Here's what I came up for it.


We did 5 boy cards and 5 girl cards. The technique I taught them was masking and watercoloring. I learned something new too. If you use our water color crayons to color on the paper first and than use a blender pen or aqua painter to smooth it out, it goes much faster.

I hope you all are having a great new year so far. I've been enjoying my family time. The girls and I slept in every morning. We stayed up late watching H2O, eating popcorn and cuddling. (Daddy was away hunting).

I also spent the day yesterday taking down the tree, Christmas decorations and putting it all away. I decided to go ahead and decorate for Mardi Gras. I'll take some pictures and show you tomorrow.

Tomorrow morning is going to be hard for me and my girls. We are used to waking up at 10am. Alarms are going off at 6:15am. UGH!!!! I can't seem to make myself go to bed yet though. Not tired yet. Maybe if I go lay down with my daughter who is standing over my shoulder right now I will get tired. Maybe she'll actually go to sleep if I do. LOL.

See you back here tomorrow. Good night.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Join me on Periscope tonight

Punch art crazy!