Last chance for Clearance items

Some of the items are going to be removed from the Clearance Rack. Pleas email me your order today and I'll make sure to order what you need before it's gone.

Click here for the link.

Also today is the first day of the Occasions Mini Catalog. Here's another sample to show you.



I used the new White Waffle Paper. Love how it looks on the bottom of the card. Plus I used the stamp set Love Ones that I got for free for being a presenter at the Birmingham Regional.

If you are in the Gulf Shores area you may want to come make 10 of these cards:



Class is on Tuesday, January 17th at 10am at the Gulf Coast Scrapbooking store. Email me for directions if you need them. I actually smooched this card after I made it with the new Blushing Bride Smooch. May have been too much. LOL. I didn't take a picture of it but you can go look at it in person at the store starting today.

I am actually feeling sick today. Last night I had some aches in my joints and chills. I took two Nyquil and went to bed. This morning I could barely stand in the kitchen to make lunches for the girls. I felt so weak. I ask Jessica to finish making lunches for her and her sister and went to sit on the couch. I was able to brush their hair for them and then they went off to school. I took some alkaseltzer cold and now I'm feeling a little better. I hate not feeling well. Let's hope I get over this thing quickly.

Don't forget to check out the new Occasions Mini Catalog by clicking here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Join me on Periscope tonight

Punch art crazy!